Haunted Tree

Jun 15, 2010

Maisey is 3 Happy Birthday Baby!!!

June 2009
So here is the cake. Let it be known that I will not make this cake again unless specifically asked. There was a lot of trial and error involved and it is amazing what you can cover up with frosting. The most important thing I learned is that you can't just shove the barbie into the cake. You have to cut a hole in the cake otherwise you end up with some amazing cracks!
However, the look on Maisey's face when I walked out with it was priceless and totally worth all the hassel. I put it together while she was asleep so she was completely surprised!



I love how she reacts to the message in this card. Do kids even read the cards anymore?

This is the reaction to her big present from Josh and I. She even jumped up and down on the couch. It was so cute!
Hopefully this will keep her from leaving her artwork all over the hardwood floors from now on! She looks inspired, don't you think? We love you Maisey!

1 comment:

RickAndGina said...

I am so glad that you got a little updated!!!! Lets not lose momentum, k. ;) Look how many people have looked at your blog and you don't even post. Keep it up. Mooshy's face is priceless. And I can totally hear her too. Happy 3rd Moosh and Congrats Porter on graduation. Aunt Gina loves you so much and I miss you every day.